The monthly CSOC Council meeting was held on October 18, 2018
CSOC Council endorsed the formation of a HEAP/Restructuring Workgroup
The work group will work in concert with HomeBase and CSOC to assist with
- HEAP (Homeless Emergency Aid Program) Application
- Building on Progress Proposal
- Restructuring of CSOC
- Implementation of Coordinated Entry
- Address Housing needs in Stanislaus County
The HEAP/Restructuring Workgroup will meet on October 30, 2018 to continue work.
The HRW representation will consist of city and county officials and other key stakeholders
- CSOC Chairs
- Stanislaus County Chief Executive Officer
- Modesto City Manager
- Turlock City Manager
- Ceres City Manager
- East County City Representatives- Oakdale and Riverbank City Managers
- West County City Representatives- Petterson City Manager
- Focus on Prevention Stewardship Council Chairs
- Other approved key stakeholders
The Point in Time (Unsheltered) Count will be conducted on January 24, 2019.
All volunteers must be 18 years or older, register online and attend a mandatory training.
Click here to register or for more information on the Point in Time Count