The monthly CSOC Council meeting was held on October 18, 2018
CSOC Council endorsed the formation of a HEAP/Restructuring Workgroup
The work group will work in concert with HomeBase and CSOC to assist with
- HEAP (Homeless Emergency Aid Program) Application
- Building on Progress Proposal
- Restructuring of CSOC
- Implementation of Coordinated Entry
- Address Housing needs in Stanislaus County
The HEAP/Restructuring Workgroup will meet on October 30, 2018 to continue work.
The HRW representation will consist of city and county officials and other key stakeholders
- CSOC Chairs
- Stanislaus County Chief Executive Officer
- Modesto City Manager
- Turlock City Manager
- Ceres City Manager
- East County City Representatives- Oakdale and Riverbank City Managers
- West County City Representatives- Petterson City Manager
- Focus on Prevention Stewardship Council Chairs
- Other approved key stakeholders
Download the Summary of the Homeless Emergency Aid Program
The Point in Time (Unsheltered) Count will be conducted on January 24, 2019.
All volunteers must be 18 years or older, register online and attend a mandatory training.
Click here to register or for more information on the Point in Time Count