The CAPER identifies the City of Modesto’s accomplishments during Fiscal Year 2020-2021 using Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME) funds and CARES Act funds Interested persons will be given the opportunity to provide oral and/or written comments at the public hearing.
In compliance with Citizen Participation requirements, a public comment period will begin on September 8, 2021 and conclude on September 28, 2021.
This CAPER will be presented at the following virtual public meetings dates, times, and login information will be available on the meeting agendas.
- September 9, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Citizens Housing & Community Development Division Committee Meeting at 1010 10th Street Suite B300
- September 16, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. Stanislaus Community System of Care
- September 21, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. West Modesto People of Action Council
- September 28, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. City Council Zoom Link
Interested persons will be given the opportunity to provide oral and/or written comments during any of these meetings including the Public Hearing on September 28, 2021. All written comments must be submitted by September 28, 2021 at 4:30 PM. Please direct written comments to the City of Modesto, Attention: Jessica Hill, Community Development Manager, Community Development Division at the address listed below:
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 CAPER – Draft
- Online Public Comment Form
- In Person: In Person: 1010 Tenth Street, Suite 2100, Modesto, CA 95354
- In writing: 1010 Tenth Street, Suite 3100, Modesto, CA 95354