The HUD Continuum of Care program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) was released on July 20, 2018, making available approximately $2.1 billion to serve people experiencing homelessness nationally. This year our CoC, Stanislaus Community System of Care (CSOC), is eligible to apply for $3,135,250 in renewal funds, as well as $205,893 in Bonus funds and $343,155 in Domestic Violence Bonus funds.
The local competition process has begun, and interested applicants should review the attached materials at their earliest convenience. In the event that any agency missed the July 17 TA Workshop, please read the Local Competition Manual for important deadlines, process overview, and scoring materials; and don’t hesitate to reach out to HomeBase at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to download the materials presented at the July 17 TA Workshop for the 2018 HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) competition are below and include:
- TA Workshop Agenda
- TA Handbook
- Stanislaus CoC Competition Timeline
- Project Point Person Contact Form
- Local Competition Manual, including local application materials for New Projects
- List of Eligible Renewal Projects
- ESNAPS – Adding & Deleting Registrants in e-snaps
- ESNAPS – Accessing the Project Application in e-snaps
These documents provide detail on local process, application requirements, and key HUD resources. Please do not hesitate to contact HomeBase at email@example.com