With the recent emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this page has been created to focus efforts on disseminating information to the Stanislaus Community System of Care (CSOC).
Please continue to visit this page for updates.
- [added 03/27/2020] – Senior Meal Program to address COVID-19
- [added 03/19/2020] – Stanislaus County Health Services Agency: http://schsa.org/
- [added 03/19/2020] – StanEmergency: www.stanemergency.com
- [added 03/20/2020] – California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response: https://covid19.ca.gov/
- [added 03/19/2020] – Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-32-20: $150 Million Funding to Protect Homeless Californians from COVID-19
- [added 03/18/2020] – Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency (BSCH): COVID-19 Guidelines
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- [added 03/19/2020] – COVID-19 Information for HOPWA Grantees and Project Sponsors
- [added 03/19/2020] – Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) Office Hours COVID-19 session
- [added 03/18/2020] – Interim Guidance for Homeless Service Providers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- [added 03/25/2020] – National Health Care for the Homeless Council – Immediate Impact Grants
- [added 03/18/2020] – Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- [added 03/18/2020] – World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
Frequently Asked Questions