The Strengthening Families Leadership Group endorsement ensures continued progress and creates momentum for new key group
A Proposal of Action for the Strengthening Families initiative was presented at the April 24, 2018 meeting of its Leadership Group. The following items were reviewed and endorsed by the group for further development.
• Define Priority Population(s)
– Those involved in the criminal justice system through the Day Reporting Center and their families
• Strengthening Families Common Agenda
– Indicators of success & strategies for providing service
• Review of Action Schedule
• Planning Time-line Recommendations & Acceptance
Additional items for committee development include the following
In January 2019 Strengthening Families Leadership group will meet to review finalized results of the action items listed above.