The Stanislaus CSoC acts as the community’s Continuum of Care, a Department of Housing and Urban Development-mandated body that is a consortium of non-profit, faith-based and government agencies that supply homeless services to the population of Stanislaus County and work with funders and others to guide and implement the community’s plan to end homelessness. The Continuum of Care’s activities are guided by a steering committee/board, the members of which are selected from the member agencies.
New members and meeting attendees are welcome to join any time. Please send this invitation out to anyone in your network who would like to join us in the fight to end homelessness.
The CSoC meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 2:30pm to 4:30pm (currently via Zoom). Meetings are open to the public and members of the following groups are highly encouraged to attend:
- Nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- Victim service providers
- Organizations led by and serving Black, Brown, Indigenous and other People of Color (BIPOC)
- Youth / Homeless Youth Advocates and Organizations
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Advocates and Service Organizations.
- Indian Tribes and Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs) (Tribal Organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- Government agencies and representatives
- EMS/Crisis Response Team(s) and other emergency service providers
- Neighborhood Representatives
- Organizations led by and serving people with disabilities.
- Public housing agencies
- School districts and homeless liaisons
- Social service providers
- Mental health agencies and advocates
- Colleges and universities
- Affordable housing developers
- Law enforcement
- Organizations that serve veterans
- Homeless and formerly homeless individuals
- Other advocates and community members
Please find more information on the CSoC and how to attend a meeting here. If you wish to attend a meeting or join the CSoC and need more information please email CSOC@stancounty.com.